United Development Company (UDC) has reported a 16% rise in net profit to QR229mn in the first three months of this year.
What does UDC stand for?
UDC stands for United Development Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UDC
We have 126 other meanings of UDC in our Acronym Attic
- Union Des Comores (French: Union of the Comoros)
- Union Discipline Croyance (French: Union Discipline Belief)
- Union of Democratic Control (UK)
- Unione Dei Democratici Cristiani e di Centro (Italian political party)
- Unit Deployment Center
- Unit Descriptor Code (US DoD)
- Unit Desk Clerk (medical)
- Unit Disciplinary Committee (Federal Bureau of Prisons)
- United Daughters of the Confederacy
- United Dental Care (various locations)
- United Doberman Club
- Uniun Democratica Dal Center (Swiss People's Party)
- Universal Data Channel
- Universal Data Connectivity
- Universal Database Connectivity
- Universal Decimal Classification
- Universal Digital Channel
- Universal Digital Controller (Honeywell)
- Universal Display Corporation
- Universidade da Coruña (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doha-April-21(BNA) United Development Company (UDC), one of Qatar's leading and most recognized public shareholding companies, today announced another strong performance in the first three months of 2013.
United Development Company, a leading Qatari public shareholding company, has appointed mSquared Shopping Centres as retail consultants for The Pearl-Qatar Island.
Overall community service charges at AaeThe Pearl-QatarAAE luxury island development, located off the coast of the Arabian Peninsula state of Qatar, are to be drastically reduced, master-developer United Development Company (UDC) has announced.
The network was previously wholly-owned by the master developer of the island project, United Development Company (UDC).
United Development Company (UDC), the master developer of The Pearl-Qatar and a major publicly traded Shareholding Company, has named Ebrahim Mubarak Al-Sulaiti as its new chief executive officer (CEO).
Summary: Shareholders of Qatar's United Development Company (UDC) approved on Tuesday a government-backed strategic shareholder to take a $440 million stake in the builder of the man-made Pearl island project, the company said in a statement.
Principal shareholders are Qatari based United Development Company (UDC), Belgium's Dredging and Environmental Marine Engineering (DEME) and the Ministry of Finance, Government of Qatar.