Previously, he had spent five and six years as the regional vice president of both Centex Home Equity Corporation in Dallas and United Companies Lending Corporation in Baton Rouge.
What does UCLC stand for?
UCLC stands for United Companies Lending Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCLC
We have 3 other meanings of UCLC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Central Lancashire (UK)
- UNISA (University of South Africa) Centre for Latin American Studies
- University College of Lands and Architectural Studies (now Ardhi University; Tanzania)
- Unmanned Carrier Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (US Navy)
- United Coalition of Leighton Buzzard (gaming community)
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- University College London Business
- University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
- Upper Canada Lower Bowel Society
- United Churches of Lycoming County (Williamsport, PA)
- University Center of Lake County (Grayslake, IL)
- University Consortium for Linear Collider Research & Development (physics)
- Upper Canada Leger Centre
- Upper Case / Lower Case (text parsing)
- Uchihara Creative Lighting Design (Tokyo, Japan)
- Unspecified Chronic Liver Disease
- uk.culture.language.english (USENET news group)
- University and College Labor Education Association
- University College London Echelle Spectrograph (UK)
- University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
Samples in periodicals archive:
In ATF016, United Companies Lending Corporation Changes Name to UC Lending, moved earlier today, we are advised by the Company that an incorrect version was transmitted by PR Newswire.
In ATF017, United Companies Lending Corporation Changes Name to UC Lending in Mississippi, moved earlier today, we are advised by the Company that an incorrect version was transmitted by PR Newswire.