Seized by that urge which actors sometimes have to take control of their own careers rather than sit by a telephone, he joined Albert Finney, Dame Maggie Smith, Glenda Jackson, John Hurt and Diana Rigg to form United British Artists.
What does UBA stand for?
UBA stands for United British Artists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBA
We have 67 other meanings of UBA in our Acronym Attic
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- United Bank of Albania
- United Barmy Army (gaming clan)
- United Basketball Alliance
- United Battlefield Association
- United Benefit Advisors (Indianapolis, IN)
- United Bloggers of America
- United Brands Association
- United Brewers of America
- United British Alliance
- United Bulldogge Association
- United Business Alliance (Dallas, TX)
- United Business Associates
- United Business Association
- Universal Baseball Association
- Universal Biomedical Amplifier
- Universal Business Adapter
- Universidad Bicentenaria de Aragua (Venezuela)
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (Spanish: University of Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- University Buddhist Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He founded United British Artists in the early 60s with producer Peter Shaw and fellow actors Albert Finney, Dame Maggie Smith, Glenda Jackson, John Hurt and Diana Rigg and says his theatre background and training has stood him in good stead over the years.