Srinivas has been appointed as the MD and CEO of the Kolkata-based state-owned lender United Bank of India (UBI).
What does UBI stand for?
UBI stands for United Bank of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBI
We have 51 other meanings of UBI in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Bore Hole Orientation (drilling)
- Union Bay Historical Society (British Columbia)
- United Bristol Healthcare Trust (UK)
- UKW-Sprechfunkzeugnis für den Binnenschifffahrtsfunk (German: internationally valid radio certification)
- Ultrasonic Borehole Imager (Schlumberger borehole logging tool)
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation
- Unexplained Beer Injury
- Unidentified Beer Injury
- Unified Business ID (Washington)
- Unified Business Identifier
- United Bicycle Institute
- United Business Institutes
- Universidade da Beira Interior (Portugal)
- University of Beira Interior (Portugal)
- Unrelated Business Income
- Usage-Based Insurance (automobile insurance)
- Useless Bits of Information
- Utah British Isles Association (cultural group; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uintah Basin in Celebration (Roosevelt, UT)
- Undergraduate Bioinformatics Club (University of California, San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State-run United Bank of India on Monday became the first lender to
New Delhi, July ( ANI ): President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the President's Estate Branch of United Bank of India and Rashtrapati Bhavan Post Office in their new buildings here on Thursday.
The 32 financial institutions covered in the research report are Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra bank, Mahindra Finance, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of India, South Indian Bank, State Bank of Hyderabad, Sundaram Finance, Tata Capital, The Saraswat Cooperative Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, and Yes Bank.
India-based Hindustan Motors has signed a contract with United Bank of India.
This is the second such incident for the United Bank of India in Pune, its 500kg ATM containing Rs105,000 in the Kasarwadi area was also stolen by thieves in October 2009.
All 21 Indian public sector banks have promoted United Stock Exchange by investing in equity, including Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab and Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
HMIL), the second largest car manufacturer and the largest passenger car exporter, in a bid to provide convenient finance options for its customers, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the United Bank of India (UBI), a premier public sector bank.