To meet the needs of client base, the United Bank of Egypt, which is 99.
What does UBOE stand for?
UBOE stands for United Bank of Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Association (Sellersville, PA)
- Uterine Branch of the Ovarian Artery (reproduction)
- Utility Board of Adjustment (North Carolina)
- Union Bank of California
- Universal Battery Only Charger
- University Business Officers Council (Texas)
- University of Bristol Orienteering Club (UK)
- Urban Business Opportunity Center (Syracuse Economic Development Corporation; Syracuse, NY)
- Union Bank of California International
- Urinary Biomarkers of Oxidative DNA Base Damage
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
- UPA (Usability Professionals’ Association) Body of Knowledge (Bloomingdale, IL)
- United Beats of Peace
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (Kampala)
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Based Ontology Toolset
- United British Oilfields of Trinidad
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahrain-based EzRemit, part of BFC Group Holdings has signed a strategic money transfer partnership with United Bank of Egypt (UBE), the third largest in Egypt.
Summary: EzRemit (EzR), a leading provider of reliable money transfer services using state EzRemit (EzR), a leading provider of reliable money transfer services using state-of-the-art web based technology, has signed a strategic partnership with United Bank of Egypt (UBE), the third largest bank in Egypt.
The United Bank of Egypt is a long-standing Misys customer and based on that successful partnership, Misys Equation will be used across the whole of the operations of the new organisation.
We are pleased to add MoneyGram's services to our branch locations, and especially to provide convenient services in Sharkeya, Sohag, El Nobaria, Damettena City and Mansoura," said Mohamed Ashmawy, chairman for United Bank of Egypt.
Al-Borsa UBE may participate in EGAS loan United Bank of Egypt (UBE) in collaboration with Arab International Bank may participate in a seven-year syndicated loan worth LE 994 million to be granted to the Holding Company for Natural Gas (EGAS).
The company is owned by Ahli United Bank of Egypt and Ahli United Bank of Bahrain.