The deal is a collective contribution from Societe Arabe Internationale De Banque (SAIB), Export Development Bank of Egypt (EDBE), Suez Canal Bank, Ahli United Bank, Emirates National Bank of Dubai, Industrial Development Bank, Arab Investment Bank (AIB), Egyptian Arab Land Bank, Union National Bank, the United Bank of Egypt and Al Baraka Bank of Egypt.
What does UBOE stand for?
UBOE stands for United Bank of Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Association (Sellersville, PA)
- Uterine Branch of the Ovarian Artery (reproduction)
- Utility Board of Adjustment (North Carolina)
- Union Bank of California
- Universal Battery Only Charger
- University Business Officers Council (Texas)
- University of Bristol Orienteering Club (UK)
- Urban Business Opportunity Center (Syracuse Economic Development Corporation; Syracuse, NY)
- Union Bank of California International
- Urinary Biomarkers of Oxidative DNA Base Damage
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
- UPA (Usability Professionals’ Association) Body of Knowledge (Bloomingdale, IL)
- United Beats of Peace
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (Kampala)
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Based Ontology Toolset
- United British Oilfields of Trinidad
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ahli United Bank of Egypt and Bahrain are the lead arrangers, Banque Misr is the Security Agent and Commercial International Bank is the Facility Agent.
Bahrain-based EzRemit, part of BFC Group Holdings has signed a strategic money transfer partnership with United Bank of Egypt (UBE), the third largest in Egypt.
The United Bank of Egypt is a long-standing Misys customer and based on that successful partnership, Misys Equation will be used across the whole of the operations of the new organisation.
We are pleased to add MoneyGram's services to our branch locations, and especially to provide convenient services in Sharkeya, Sohag, El Nobaria, Damettena City and Mansoura," said Mohamed Ashmawy, chairman for United Bank of Egypt.
To meet the needs of client base, the United Bank of Egypt, which is 99.
Other participating banks are; Banque Misr (LE 400 million), National Bank of Egypt (LE 200 million), Banque du Caire (LE 150 million), Societe Arabe International De Banque 'SAIB' (LE 130 million), United Bank of Egypt (LE 70 million) and Arab Investment Bank (LE 30 million).
United Bank of Egypt (UBE) in collaboration with Arab International Bank may participate in a seven-year syndicated loan worth LE 994 million to be granted to the Holding Company for Natural Gas (EGAS).