Professor, Consultant Trauma and Acute Care Surgeon and Medical Statistician, Department of Surgery, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, United Arab Emirates University, Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates fabuzidan@uaeu.
What does UAEU stand for?
UAEU stands for United Arab Emirates University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unserved Areas Electrification Programme (Guyana)
- Urinary Albumin Excretion Rate
- Urinary Aldosterone Excretion Rate
- Ultraslan Eyüp Sultan (Turkish web forum)
- Unified Agricultural Extension System
- United Arab Emirates Scouts
- United Automotive Electronic System Co, Ltd
- Unlimited Access Educational Services
- Utah Agricultural Experiment Station
- Unidad Administrativa Especial del Sistema de Parques Nacionales Naturales (Colombia)
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children
- United Arab Emirates Youth Hostel Association
- Unable to Forward
- Union d'Amitié Francophone (French: Union of Francophone Friendship)
- Union de l'Action Feminine (French)
- Unite Against Fascism (UK)
- United Armed Forces Military Simulation (gaming)
- United Armenian Fund (Glendale, CA)
- United Atheist Front
- Universal Access Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then moved to the UAE to teach English as a second language at United Arab Emirates University in Al Ain with his wife, Karen, 47, a lecturer, and their two children.
The UAE Ministry of Environment and Water (MoEW) completed the first phase of its Date Palm Tree Identification through DNA Profiling project, in collaboration with the United Arab Emirates University.
The students who did the programme were drawn from seven UAE universities: United Arab Emirates University, Zayed University, Abu Dhabi University, British University in Dubai, American University in Sharjah, Dubai Women's College, College of Arabic and Islamic Studies.
These included United Arab Emirates University, Khalifa University, The Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi University, Masdar Institute, Nizwa College of Technology (Oman) and College of Technological Studies (Kuwait).
More than 120 male and female students from 11 teams will participate, including teams from Abu Dhabi's Petroleum Institute, United Arab Emirates University, Masdar Institute, Abu Dhabi University and Khalifa University.
The initiative, which aims to connect the UAE's universities to universities around the world via a dedicated network, was founded by Khalifa University, Institute of Applied Technology, United Arab Emirates University, Zayed University and Higher Colleges of Technology in 2006.
AUB came in second, while King Saudi University came in at 253, King Abdul-Aziz University at 360 and United Arab Emirates University followed on the list at 427.