ATD is a business unit of Purchase, New York based Abrams Consulting Group, Inc.
What does UOP stand for?
UOP stands for Unit of Purchase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UOP
We have 48 other meanings of UOP in our Acronym Attic
- United Opt Out
- University Of Otago (New Zealand)
- University Ombuds Office (University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Micro-Operation (microprocessors, microcode)
- UCAR Office of Programs
- Underlying Operating Profit
- Unified Ordering Point
- Unit of Production (depreciation method)
- Unit Operating Procedure
- Universal Oil Products
- University of Paisley (UK)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Peradeniya (Sri Lanka)
- University of Phoenix
- University of Plymouth (UK)
- University of Portsmouth (UK)
- University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
- University of the People (online academic institution; Pasadena, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A minimum $2,000 unit of purchase consists of 80 shares of preferred stock and 240 shares of common stock.