Students will also have an opportunity to attend a Grade three planning meeting about the next Unit of Inquiry and may have visits with special guests like Gregory Hedger, Qatar Academy's Director.
What does UOI stand for?
UOI stands for Unit of Inquiry (education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOI
We have 8 other meanings of UOI in our Acronym Attic
- Under Other Than Honorable Conditions
- University of Health Care (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ultima Online House Editor (gaming)
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Urrutiko Oinarrizko Hezkuntzako Ikastetxea (Basque: Distance Basic Education School)
- Union Overseas Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- University Occupational Health Service (UK)
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of Oregon Health Science Center
- Union Of Ontario Indians
- Unit Of Issue
- Université de l'Océan Indien (French: University of the Indian Ocean; educational program; various locations)
- University of Illinois
- University of Iowa
- Unless Otherwise Instructed
- Urban Outfitters, Inc.
- Utilities Operating Instruction
- Union des Organisations Islamiques de France (Union of Islamic Organizations in France)
- User Operations Interface Function
- University of Oregon Investment Group (Eugene, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2006, the students and educators at Wesley College and their indigenous partners, June Oscar and Patsy Bedford from the Bunuba tribe, created and implemented a Unit of Inquiry at the Year 4 Level based around the notion of land, language and culture shaping the lives and societies of people.