THE UNIT for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS) has announced the launching of a new project titled "Strengthening MOKAS Capacities and Improve Efficiency to Detect Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism".
What does UCML stand for?
UCML stands for Unit for Combating Money Laundering (various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UCML
We have 4 other meanings of UCML in our Acronym Attic
- Ulster County Mental Health Department (Kingston, NY)
- Upper Canada Minor Hockey League
- Utah Collaborative Medical Home Project
- Union County Magnet High School (New Jersey)
- United Christian Ministries International
- Uniform Code of Military Justice
- University Centre Milton Keynes (college; UK)
- Unbiased Converted Measurement Kalman Filter
- Ulan Coal Mines Limited (Mudgee, New South Wales, Australia)
- Unit Committed Munitions List
- University Council of Modern Languages (UK)
- University of California Management and Leadership Conference
- User Centered Marketing Lifecycle
- User Community Modeling Language
- Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra
- United Care Medical Network (California)
- Ultimate Community MapPack (game building community)
- Union Catalog of Medical Periodicals (Medical Library Center of New York)
- University of California Museum of Paleontology (Berkeley, CA)
- Urban Conflict Management Project (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unit for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS) Head Eva Papakyriakou has said that an evaluation of Cyprus' legal framework on combating money laundering and its implementation is expected to begin in mid March, noting that the evaluation concerns only the financial system.
A Project Contract was signed on the 25th of January 2013, between the Planning Bureau and the Unit for Combating Money Laundering of Cyprus (MOKAS), for the financing of the project Strengthening MOKAS Capacities and Improve Efficiency to Detect Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism which will be implemented under the Norway Grants 2009-2014.
A contract was signed last Friday between the Planning Bureau and the Unit for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS) for the financing of a project aiming to strengthen MOKAS' capacities and improve its efficiency to detect money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
The head of Cyprus' Unit for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS) Eva Rossidou-Papakyriacou, confirmed that the justice ministry had received a request, but noted that it did not contain any reference to money laundering.
Erotocritou wondered why a former CyTA board member, alleged to have sold pre-paid phone cards for cash, had not yet been called for questioning by the Unit for Combating Money Laundering.
The SEC is one of a number of anti-money laundering regulators, along with the Central Bank, the Insurance Commissioner, the Council of the Cyprus Bar Association, and the Unit for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS).