Workshop participants reviewed the Air Force Enlisted Career Field Description (AFECD), Career Field Education and Training Plan (CFETP), supplemental courses, CDCs, 3 and 7-level courses, Unit Type Code (UTC) task lists, Silver Flag courses, and advanced and basic Comptroller Contingency Familiarization Courses.
What does UTC stand for?
UTC stands for Unit Type Code
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UTC
We have 181 other meanings of UTC in our Acronym Attic
- Unicode Technical Committee
- Unified Technologies Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Unified Testing Criteria
- Unified Transportation Command
- Uniform Trust Code (law; trust standardization)
- Unión de Trabajadores del Campo (Spanish: Union of Rural Workers)
- Unique Tracked Component (motors and pumps)
- Unit Tasking Code
- Unit Test Case (software development)
- Unit Training Center (US Navy)
- United Tech Corp. (Connecticut)
- United Technologies Company (various locations)
- United Technologies Corporation
- United Telecom Council (Washington, DC)
- United Theological College (Bangalore, India)
- United Trading Company (Nigeria)
- United Transformer Corporation (now-defunct transformer manufacturer)
- United Transportation Corporation (Dearborn, MI)
- Universal Test Client (IBM)
- Universal Time Clock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether done for executing a contingency operation or for planning purposes, deployment resource requirements are principally expressed in the form of unit type codes (UTCs).
Each generic type is designated by a five-character alphanumeric unit type code (UTC).