[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * Make sure the mission control unit trainer (MCUT) power switch is OFF.
What does UT1 stand for?
UT1 stands for Unit Trainer (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UT1
- University of Tennessee - Atomic Energy Commission (joint project)
- University of Texas-Houston Medical School
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Ultra-Thin Silicon-On-Insulator (MOSFET type)
- University of Tsukuba Virtual Private Network (software; Japan)
- Underway Trial/Acceptance Trial
- United Technologies / Chemical Systems Division
- Upper Troposphere/Lower Stratosphere
- Universal Time 0 (Greenwich time without polar motion taken into account)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (game)
- Universal Time (distinguished from UTC, Coordinated Universal Time)
- Université des Sciences Sociales Toulouse 1 (French)
- Utilitiesman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (computer game)
- Utilitiesman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (computer game)
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (gaming)
- Unreal Tournament 3 (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unit trainers enroll Soldiers through the Army Training Requirements System (ATTRS).
Unit trainers also formed a committee to establish guidelines and curriculum to help employees use the eCADEMY to earn training hours that will further satisfy Meritorious Incentive Pay System requirements, as well as meet the requirements of AC A standards.
After the three-month tour, Soldiers return to their units with invaluable marksmanship training that can be harvested by unit trainers to improve the marksmanship skills of their Soldiers.
We are also expanding our outreach to unit trainers in other areas through our Extension Campus program to provide customized training content throughout the Army on demand.
Finally, units will get a trainer designed to meet the rigid requirements developed by the Field Artillery School, which also provides scenarios, training support packages (TSPs) and new equipment training (NET) to get unit trainers up and running.
The NLCS TSP is a tool unit trainers use when preparing their unit for deployment.
As director of the GMAC Home Services Learning Institute, Aksztulewicz will be responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive national program that draws upon the breadth of GMAC Home Services' extensive resources, including business unit trainers, contract trainers and other outside resources.