Initially released as a code coverage add-in to JetBrains ReSharper, dotCover now includes its own unit test runner supporting multiple unit testing frameworks.
What does UTF stand for?
UTF stands for Unit Testing Framework
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UTF
We have 44 other meanings of UTF in our Acronym Attic
- UCS Transformation Format
- Udvidet Teknisk Forberedelseseksamen (Danish)
- Unable to Forward (post office)
- Underground Test Facility
- Unicode Text File (computing)
- Unicode Transformation Format (16 bit Unicode to 7/8 bit character conversion)
- Unified Test System
- Uniform Tight Frame
- Union des Télégraphistes Francophones (French: Union of Francophone Telegraphers)
- Unit Test Fixture
- Universal Taekwon Do Federation
- Universal Test Fixture
- Universal Transaction Format (Canada)
- Universal Transfer Format
- University of Tokyo Foundation (Tokyo, Japan)
- University Teaching Fellowship (various locations)
- Usage to Failure
- Use The Force
- Utilization Training Facility
- Unicode Transformation Format-16
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Drupal 7 features such as the field API, pluggable storage and cache, enabled us to use Mongo as a 'NoSQL' solution for high performance and scalability, while the new unit testing framework ensures a very stable core, even over several large core-merge efforts throughout the project.
0 contains features that are an industry first for CEP with its Visual Debugger, Enterprise Profiler, and Unit Testing framework.
At the heart of GNAT Pro is a full-featured, multi-language development environment complete with libraries, bindings, and a range of supplementary tools, including automatic documentation generator, code metric tool, code standard checker, and a unit testing framework.
New Capabilities * Next-generation unit testing framework significantly reduces the time and effort required to create black-box functional tests.
GNAT Pro for VxWorks includes implementation of all versions of Ada: Ada 2005, Ada 95, Ada 83; mixed-language support, allowing composition of applications comprising Ada, C, and C++; full source for GNAT Pro, allowing users to see how the run-time libraries implement dynamic Ada features in the context of VxWorks, whether in kernel or user mode; Ada run-time features (memory management, tasking, I/O) that map directly and efficiently onto the underlying VxWorks routines; an extensive GNAT library; and an Ada unit testing framework (Aunit).
GNAT Pro for VxWorks 6 includes the following features: --Implementation of all versions of Ada: Ada 2005, Ada 95, Ada 83 --Support for VxWorks 6 Kernel Modules and Real-Time Processes --Mixed-language support, allowing composition of applications comprising Ada, C, and C++ --Full source-level debugger --Extensive GNAT library --Ada unit testing framework (AUnit) --Full source code for GNAT Pro --Dependable support from AdaCore About AdaCore Founded in 1994, AdaCore is the leading provider of commercial, open-source software solutions for Ada, a modern programming language designed for large, long-lived applications where reliability, efficiency and safety are absolutely critical.