Using patented technologies, it has automated intelligent Java unit test case generation since 1997, integrated automated unit testing and coding standard analysis into a single solution since 1999, automated intelligent JUnit test case generation since 2001, and supported team-wide automated unit testing and coding standard compliance since 2003.
What does UTC stand for?
UTC stands for Unit Test Case (software development)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UTC
We have 181 other meanings of UTC in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Tutorial Center (North Carolina State University)
- Uni-Traveling Carrier
- Unicode Technical Committee
- Unified Technologies Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Unified Testing Criteria
- Unified Transportation Command
- Uniform Trust Code (law; trust standardization)
- Unión de Trabajadores del Campo (Spanish: Union of Rural Workers)
- Unique Tracked Component (motors and pumps)
- Unit Tasking Code
- Unit Training Center (US Navy)
- Unit Type Code
- United Tech Corp. (Connecticut)
- United Technologies Company (various locations)
- United Technologies Corporation
- United Telecom Council (Washington, DC)
- United Theological College (Bangalore, India)
- United Trading Company (Nigeria)
- United Transformer Corporation (now-defunct transformer manufacturer)
- United Transportation Corporation (Dearborn, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kolawa was granted 20 patents for software technologies he invented, including runtime memory error detection technology (Patent 5,842,019 and 5,581,696 - granted in 1998), statically analyzing source code quality using rules (Patent 5,860,011 - granted in 1999), and automated unit test case generation technology (Patent 5,761,408 and 5,784,553 - granted in 1998).
Using patented technologies, it has automated intelligent Java unit test case generation since 1997, integrated automated unit testing and coding standard analysis into a single solution since 1999, automated intelligent JUnit test case generation since 2002, and supported team-wide automated unit testing and coding standard compliance since 2003.
ADI) today announced the release of BEACON for Simulink, an embedded software development tool used to generate high-integrity source code and unit test cases directly from Simulink(R) models.
This new release of C++Test is a significant step forward for us in test technology, providing capabilities to automatically generate and maintain unit test cases in C or C++ source.
Test Case Sniffer monitors a running application and automatically generates unit test cases that capture application behavior.
Parasoft Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for automated software error prevention, announced today that Jtest, the first automated Java unit testing and static analysis product that verifies over 500 Java development rules and automatically creates and executes unit test cases, won Software Development Magazine's Productivity Award.
New capabilities include: --Increase coverage for complex code with configurable scenarios in JUnit framework --More realistic tests in user-defined and automatic test cases via a new object repository --Quickly create unit test cases with a flexible test case editor --Over 500 built-in java development rules --Parameterize rules and configure rule sets to meet the team's development objectives --Ability to test .