The BTP solution bridges the gap in battle command training that has long existed between unit set fielding (USF) at fielding and mission rehearsal exercises (MRXs) prior to deployment.
What does USF stand for?
USF stands for Unit Set Fielding (US Army methed for distribution of equipment to units)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USF
We have 95 other meanings of USF in our Acronym Attic
- Ultrasonic Fatigue
- Und So Fort (German: And So Forth)
- Undefined State Fault
- Ungdommens Sjakkforbund (Norwegian Youth Chess Federation)
- Unified Sportsmen of Florida
- Unilever Superannuation Fund (mutual fund)
- Union Sportive Ferrièroise (French: Ferrièroise Sports Union; La Ferrière, France)
- Union Sportive Fontenaysienne (French sports organization)
- Union Station Foundation (California)
- Union Suisse des Fiduciaires (French: Swiss Fiduciary Association)
- United Scleroderma Foundation
- United Space Federation (Star Trek gaming)
- United States Flag
- United States Freightways
- Universal Server Farm
- Universal Service Fee
- Universal Service Fund (often part of phone bill in US)
- Universal Studios Florida (theme park)
- University of Saint Francis (Fort Wayne, IN)
- University of San Francisco
Samples in periodicals archive:
How Units Receive BCST Currently, BCST is provided to Army units through unit set fielding (USF) beginning in December 2008 or via the BCST AKO download site.
Currently, BCST is provided to Army units through Unit Set Fielding (USF) beginning in December 2008 or via the BCST AKO download site.
The naming convention for software versions of AFATDS recently has been modified to align with the releases of ABCS software versions and the Army's unit set fielding plan.