11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- QinetiQ North America today announced that the United States Army has awarded the company a time and materials continuation Task Order valued at $22 million if all options are exercised, to support the Unit Level Logistics System - Aviation, Enhanced [ULLS-A(E)].
What does ULLS stand for?
ULLS stands for Unit Level Logistics System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ULLS
We have 2 other meanings of ULLS in our Acronym Attic
- United Lost Lovers Forum (TV show fan club)
- Unit Length Labeling Index
- Union Labor Life Insurance Company
- University of Lifelong Learning
- Upper Loudoun Little League (Purcellville, VA)
- Uniform Law of Large Numbers
- USAREUR Lessons Learned Operating System (US Army)
- Urdu Linux Localization Project (Pakistan)
- Unconditioned Local Loop Service (copper wire telephony)
- Unilateral Lower Limb Suspension
- University of London Legal Series
- Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation
- Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation Enhanced
- Unit Level Logistics System - Ground
- Unit-Level Logistics System - Ground/Aviation/S4
- Unit Level Logistics System, S-4 Module
- Ultra Léger Motorisé
- Ultra Low Maintenance (battery technology)
- Ultrasonic Line Modulator
- Unit Level Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Unit Level Logistics System (ULLS) generated work request was produced.
The Army is a heavy user of FED LOG and relies upon it to update their supply systems such as the Unit Level Logistics System (ULLS), Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARRS), and Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS).
UNFORTUNATELY, TOO MAY SOLDIERS FAIL TO SEE COMPUTERS, ESPECIALLY UNIT LEVEL LOGISTICS SYSTEM (ULLS) COMPUTERS, IN THE SAME LIGHT.
Via the battlefield wireless network, the same information can be up linked to the Army's Unit Level Logistics Systems (ULLS) for checking parts availability, automated part requisitions, storing vehicle faults and scheduling higher-level maintenance.
If your unit uses the Standard Property Book System-Revised (SPBS-R) or Unit Level Logistics System S-4 (ULLS S-4), ask your property book officer to download a copy of your unit's hand receipt onto a MS-DOS 3 1/2-in disk.
Meeting the established BCT standard should not be an issue when the Unit Level Logistics System (ULLS) and SAMS are collocated with the shop officer.
GCSS-Army F/T is replacing a variety of legacy tactical-level logistics information systems, such as the Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS), the Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS), the Unit Level Logistics System (ULLS), and the Integrated Logistics Analysis Program (ILAP).