BDO) has rewarded its clients last year with competitive returns on investments (ROI) from its various unit investment trust funds (UITF).
What does UITF stand for?
UITF stands for Unit Investment Trust Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UITF
- United Italian Trading Corporation (Hong Kong)
- University Information Technology Committee
- University Instructional Technology Committee (various schools)
- User Interface Transit Case
- United Independent Taxi Drivers
- Union of Information Technology Enterprises (Armenia)
- Unione Italiana Tramways Elettrici (Italian: Union of Italian Electric Tramways; now Azienda Municipal Transport)
- Union of Institute of Technical Education Training Staff (Education International; Singapore)
- Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund (Indiana)
- Unified International Tae Kwon-Do Federation
- Urgent Issue Task Force
- United Internet Team Germany (German America's Cup challenger)
- US - Israel Telecom Gateway
- Understanding Islam through Hadis (publication; Voice of India)
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (Ilorin, Nigeria)
- United Image Technologies, Inc. (Orlando, Florida)
- Universal Internet Television Interface (entertainment media; Visual Information Service Corporation)
- Using Information Technology-Intensive Course (East Tennessee State University)
- United Italian Trading Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (Malaysian public higher educational institution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The peso-denominated money market unit investment trust fund (UITF) offered by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) continues to outperform the industry as it attains the highest rate of returns both on a year-to-date and year-on-year basis, according to data recently released by the Trust Officers Association of the Philippines (TOAP).