[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] You may think the right way to add unit identification numbers to wheeled and tracked vehicles is more hush-hush than the Colonel's secret recipe.
What does UIN stand for?
UIN stands for Unit Identification Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of UIN
We have 17 other meanings of UIN in our Acronym Attic
- Urology Information Management System (Dornier MedTech)
- User Interface Management System
- Unsigned Integer Most Significant Bit First
- Urlaub in Mecklenburg Vorpommern (German vacation spot)
- User Interface (builder for) Motif / X Window
- Quincy, IL, USA - Baldwin Field (Airport Code)
- Unemployment Identification Number
- Union Improvement Notice (UK)
- Union Inspection Notice
- Unique Identification Number
- Unité d'Imagerie Numérique (French: Digital Imaging Unit; radiology)
- Universal Internet Number (ICQ)
- University Identification Number
- University Information Network (Egypt)
- Urban Investment Network (Urban Land Institute)
- Useless Inert Nothing
- User Identification Number (ICQ)
- University of Indianapolis (Indiana)
- United Nations Development Fund for Women
- International Union of Latin Notaries
Samples in periodicals archive:
43) will become an integral part of the unit identification number on the label.
As a tagged asset is moved, the reader records the unit identification number, time and date of movement and last known location.