They should also know how many they need based on the current and planned unit equipment lists and the Army's force structure, which would determine how many such units to fill.
What does UEL stand for?
UEL stands for Unit Equipment List
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UEL
We have 37 other meanings of UEL in our Acronym Attic
- Underwater Electric Kite (Annapolis, MD)
- Union Eissport Klub (German: Union Ice Sports Club)
- Union Evangelischer Kirchen (German church)
- Union of Evil Knights (gaming clan)
- United Elite Klan (gaming clan)
- Ulusal Elektronik ve Kriptoloji Arastirma Enstitüsü (Turkish: National Research Institute of Electronics and Cryptology)
- Unified European Left
- Unified Expression Language (Java)
- Union des Entreprises Luxembourgeoises
- Unit Eligibility Listing
- United Empire Loyalist (fought on the British side in the American Revolution)
- Université En Ligne (French: Online University)
- University Endowment Land
- University of East London (UK)
- Upper Earnings Limit (UK tax/pensions)
- Upper Electrical Limit
- Upper Explosive Limit
- Upper Exposure Limit
- Urban Environment League (of Greater Miami)
- Useful Economic Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you arc deploying, get your unit equipment list in TC-AIMS II updated.
Documents and Systems Prior to any deployment, regardless if it is just to the National Training Center or as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom, every unit must have an accurate automated unit equipment list (AUEL) entered into the Transportation Coordinator's Automated Command and Control Information System (TC-ACCIS) computer system.