The academy's curriculum is divided into five major areas: unit administration, human resources, quality force management, deployment issues and military justice.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unit Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administrator (military term)
- Unit Area
- Unit of Action
- Unit of Action (US Army)
- Unitary Authority (local government area, UK)
- United Airlines
- United Arrows (Japan)
- United Artists
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada (Union)
- Units of Account (banking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ceremony was held under the auspices of the ministry's Assistant Undersecretary for Special Security Affairs Lieut-General Sulaiman Fahad Al-Fahad, and was attended by the Director General of Special Forces Unit Administration Brigadier Ali Madhi and the Director General of Training Major General Hamid Al-Sammak.
This will fund unit requirements (barracks, maintenance, unit administration, dining facilities, training facilities, classrooms and command-and-control headquarters), quality-of-life facilities (child development centers, youth centers, housing, physical fitness centers and chapels), training ranges and road improvements.
CAPTION(S): DISCUSSION: Gladys Hogg, Tich Hawkins, Jan Marsh (housing business unit administration manager), Frances Billings and June Clements read up on proposed changes and (right) Nellie Davis of Yeomanry Close
ASSESSMENT OF CURRENT PRACTICE This study focuses only on the intensive care unit administration of heparin, implying that further disparity in the use of heparin may exist in other areas of the hospital.
Anyone who thinks they may have a suitable dog to donate should contact the Dog Training Unit administration on (01661) 868425.