5 Equilibrium The unique subgame perfect Nash equilibrium strategy combination is s = ([s.
What does USPNE stand for?
USPNE stands for Unique Subgame Perfect Nash Equilibrium (mathematics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- United States Paintball League
- United States Person Libya (exports)
- United States Price List
- Universal Signal Processing Library (computing)
- Uran Shipyard Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- US Shipping Partners LP (Edison, NJ)
- United States Precision Lightning Network (Andover, MA)
- United States Power Metal
- United States ProMiniGolf Association
- United States Postal Money Order
- Unions des Syndicats de Pharmaciens d'Officine (French: Coalition of Pharmacists' Trade Union; France)
- United States Patent Office
- United States Politics Online
- United States Post Office
- United States Probation Office
- United States Probation Officer
- Urban Systems Project Office
- United States Post Office Department (Postal Service until 1971)
- Ultra-Short-Period Planet (extrasolar)
- United for Sanitary Paper Products (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, for some probabilities of success, a diffusion is the unique subgame perfect Nash equilibrium.
Under this condition, there is a unique subgame perfect Nash equilibrium where all consumers use direct writers, all [F.