One of our unique sales propositions is that every craft that leaves our workshop is different," Al Sayyed added.
What does USP stand for?
USP stands for Unique Sales Proposition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USP
We have 180 other meanings of USP in our Acronym Attic
- United States Open University
- United States Southern Command
- United States of Whatever (Liam Lynch song)
- Ubiquitin-Specific Protease
- Ubuntu System Panel (Linux)
- Ultrashort-Pulse (laser)
- Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis
- Union Square Partnership (New York, NY)
- Union Suisse des Paysans (French: Swiss Farmers' Union)
- Unique Selling Point
- Unique Selling Proposition
- Unit Sales Price
- United States Patent
- United States Penitentiary
- United States Pharmacopeia (United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Inc.)
- United States Postage
- United Steel Products
- United Surgical Partners International, Inc. (Addison, TX)
- Universal Sampling Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mushroom, traditionally consumed by the local denizens since centuries, could be the best unique sales proposition (USP) if branded and promoted as Tawang mushroom to carve a niche in regional, national and global market, he reasoned.
The luxury brand, which is launching into the UK this month, initially online, said this method gave it a unique sales proposition in caviar.
Featuring an award-winning creative director, the event will include learning the importance of managing every brand contact, what a logo is, common branding pitfalls and how to avoid them, management of brand contact points and how to craft your unique sales proposition.
SouqExtra's tagline "My Favourite Place" sums up the concept's unique sales proposition.
It's such a unique sales proposition that it's difficult to predict its success," he added.
Nir Kunik, EVP Sales at Storewiz, said: "Our technology provides resellers with a unique sales proposition, enabling them to talk to customers about how to reduce their storage costs while also making the most of their current infrastructure.
The fact that our platform not only allows for handling payments originating from the Internet and call centers, but also ties into other sales channels, is more and more becoming a unique sales proposition," said Joost Schuijff, CEO of Bibit.