The workshop included training for the staff for year 2011 products unique points of sales and for the new Eco Bubble washing machine, in addition to microwave oven, vacuum cleaners and refrigerators, which was conducted by Mr Hussam Abu-Rassaa' and Mr Hussam Daqaq.
What does UPS stand for?
UPS stands for Unique Points of Sale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPS
We have 209 other meanings of UPS in our Acronym Attic
- Unfolded Protein Response
- Uniform Particle Size
- Uniform Procurement System
- Uniform Publications System
- Uninterrupted Power Source
- Uninterrupted Power Subsystem
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Uninterruptible Power System
- Union des Professeurs de Speciales (French: Union of Special Teachers; France)
- Union pour Saint-Dié (French political association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the agreement, Brightstar will supply AirLink Mobile with complete, end-to-end logistics services to support their service, including: product strategy and procurement, inventory and warehouse management, handset and package customization, delivery to their unique points of sale and reverse logistics solutions.