Most importantly, PBUSE-AIT offers a reliable and consistent way to identify and track items with Unique Item Identifiers (UIIs) as they move through the supply pipelines.
What does UII stand for?
UII stands for Unique Item Identifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UII
We have 23 other meanings of UII in our Acronym Attic
- Union Internationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: International Union of Judicial Officers)
- Ultimate Iceless Hockey League (Rhode Island)
- Unless I Hear Otherwise (tesxting shorthand)
- Urban Indian Health Organizations (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Indian Health Program
- University of Illinois Human Resources
- Upflow Inclined High-Rate Settlers
- United Indian Health Service
- Unified Industries Incorporated (Springfield, VA, USA)
- Unique Investment Identifier (numeric code)
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- University-Industry Interaction
- Urban Industry Initiative (Philadelphia, PA)
- User Input Indication
- Uniform Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement
- United India Insurance Company Limited (also seen as UIICL; India)
- United India Insurance Company Limited (also seen as UIIC; India)
- Unique Instrument Interface Document
- Ukrainian Industrial Internet Exhibition (database)
- Uniform Intermodal Interchange Endorsement (trucking industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), has augmented its asset visibility process by incorporating an automated tool that can track the unique item identifier of equipment issued to Soldiers.
It is, however, encouraging to find that IUID part marking is being incorporated into the manufacturing process, which provides the greatest ability to leverage the Unique Item Identifier (UII) throughout the item lifecycle.
UID Forum attendees will learn how to achieve successful implementation through sessions conducted by the Policy makers on: * Military Standard 130 (MILSTD 130) * Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) * Semantics and Syntax of Data * Unique Item Identifiers (UII) * Marking Guidelines * Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Attendees will have hands-on access to all the required technologies presented by the top solutions providers in our interactive exhibits area.
This instruction states that all programs shall facilitate the effective management of populations of select items (parts, components, and end items) throughout their life cycle using data associated to an item by its Unique Item Identifier (UII).
Since May of 2004, all C-17s have had their landing gear marked during retrofitting, and 100 percent of the drawings for support equipment have been updated to include Unique Item Identifiers (UIIs).
The interim rule established a number of requirements for contractors to furnish unique item identifiers and additional item identification data, and specifically to provide the government's acquisition cost of items to be delivered under a DoD contract.