This type of regional cooperation was cemented at the Union of South American Nations Summit and at the celebration of the 10 year anniversary of the Bolivarian Alternatives for the Americas (ALBA).
What does USAN stand for?
USAN stands for Union of South American Nations (intergovernmental association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USAN
We have 2 other meanings of USAN in our Acronym Attic
- United States Army Management School
- Universal Site Artifact Management System (US Army)
- USSTRATCOM (United States Strategic Command) Systems and Missions Support
- United States Army Materiel System Analysis Activity (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD)
- United States Army Maneuver Support Center
- United States Army Maneuver Support Center and Fort Leonard Wood
- United States Army Management Systems Support Agency
- United States of America Mathematical Talent Search
- United States Army Marksmanship Unit
- Universitatea de Stiinte Agronomice Si Medicina Veterinara Bucuresti (Romania)
- United States Adopted Name
- United States Advanced Network (est. 1989; Norcross, GA)
- United States African Network
- United States Approved Name (pharmaceuticals)
- Univalue Segment Assimilating Nucleus
- University Satellite Network
- United States Army Nuclear Agency
- United States of America Netball Association
- United States of America National Bikini Team
- United States Army Nuclear and Chemical Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today counter hegemony movements, new regional organizations, like the Union of South American Nations and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, that do not include the United States and a coming of age in global affairs have combined to make Latin America a leading voice.
namely the Union of South American Nations, the Bolivarian Alliance for the
The Union of South American Nations (Unasur) condemned the diversion of Bolivia's President Evo Morales flight on Tuesday, after France and Portugal refused to let the plane into their airspace.
The meeting will take place in cooperation between the Arab League and the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) and will feature leading representatives from the public and private sectors of 34 Arab and South American countries.
Chile is also a member of the Pacific Alliance, Union of South American Nations (UNASUR), and Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC).
The Directorate of Energy and Climate Change at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that the meeting will take place in partnership with the Arab League, the Union of South American Nations.
The key energy meet is being held in partnership with the Arab League and the Union of South American Nations, said the Directorate of Energy and Climate Change at the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.