He underwent several treatments in a clinic in Germany after the Chair of the Union of Bulgarian Actors, Hristo Mutafchiev, issued an appeal for donations.
What does UBA stand for?
UBA stands for Union of Bulgarian Actors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBA
We have 67 other meanings of UBA in our Acronym Attic
- Unie der Belgische Adverteerders
- Unie Van de Belgische Automatenbranche
- Union Bank of Australia
- Union Baptist Association
- Union Belge de l'Automatique
- Union Belge de l'Automatique (Unie van de Belgische Automatenbanche)
- Union Belge des Annonceurs (Unie der Belgische Adverteerders)
- Union Benevolent Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Union des Bateliers Arcachonnais
- Union of Banks of Armenia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency is also partners with most Bulgarian production companies and works closely with organizations such as the Union of Bulgarian Actors, the National Film Centre and the Union of Bulgarian Film-makers.
The laying in state of beloved Bulgarian actor, Georgi Rusev, is held Tuesday at the "Sveti Sedmochislenitsi" Church in downtown Sofia at 1 pm, the Union of Bulgarian Actors informs.