Union of American Physicians and Dentists Urges County to Stop Making Baseless Appeals LOS ANGELES, Aug.
What does UAPD stand for?
UAPD stands for Union of American Physicians and Dentists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAPD
- United Amateur Press Association of America
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Urea-Arginine Phosphate Buffer
- Undergraduate Academic Plans Committee (David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science; University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- University Academic Planning Committee (various locations)
- University Academic Planning Council (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- University Academic Promotions Committee (Australia)
- University Admission Preparation Course (Canada)
- University Applications Processing Center (CUNY)
- Utah Association of Public Charter Schools
- University of Arizona Police Department
- User Agent Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Updates in Applied Physics and Electrical Technology (journal)
- Umbilical Artery Pulsatility Index
- Universal Application Programming Interface
- You're A Pain in the Ass
- Ultimate Arena Paintball League (tournament; Las Vegas, NV)
- Unitech Amusement Parks Ltd. (India)
- Upper Arlington Public Library (Upper Arlington, OH)
- Utah Association of Professional Landmen
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the side, Weinmann is president of the 5,000-member Union of American Physicians and Dentists.
In making its decision, the three-judge appellate court panel cited legislation the Union of American Physicians and Dentists helped get passed in 2002 that makes it unlawful to discriminate against employees by removing or disqualifying them from a health-benefit plan on the basis that the employees have unionized.
The union, which will usually have an outside sponsor, such as the Union of American Physicians and Dentists or Service Employees International Union, will communicate in both directions.
Bussey, president, Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD) Dr.
The vote in favor of the Union of American Physicians and Dentists was 341-182, said Louise Perry, secretary for the county Employee Relations Commission.
More union activity is cooking in California, where the Oakland-based Union of American Physicians and Dentists is busy signing up California physicians for a risk-sharing IPA it started in July 1993.
Stuart Bussey, President of the Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD), and Attorney Andrew Kahn (Davis, Cowell & Bowe, LLP) presented their objections to a proposed plan to transfer responsibility for California prison inmate healthcare to the University of California (UC).