First Secretary of the Union de Jovenes Comunistas (UJC).
What does UJC stand for?
UJC stands for Union de Jovenes Comunistas (Young Communist League, Cuba)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UJC
We have 10 other meanings of UJC in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Jamaican Alumni Associations
- Unions for Jobs and the Environment
- Uganda Joint Assistance Strategy
- Uncle John's Band
- United Jersey Bank
- Universal Japanese Bicycle
- University Judicial Board (various locations)
- Ultimate Jeweled Battle Axe (weapon in game Shilla)
- Ukrainian Journal of Business Law
- Uncle Joe's Big Ol' Driver (band)
- Union des Jeunes Chrétiens (French: Union of Young Christians)
- Union des Journalistes de Cinéma (French: Union of Film Journalists; Chatillon, France)
- Union des Journalistes du Cameroun (French: Union of Journalists of Cameroon)
- United Jewish Communities
- University Judiciary Committee (University of Virginia and Michigan Technological University)
- Urban Justice Center
- Urgency Justification Code
- Uzbekistan-Japan Center for Human Development
- United Jewish Community of Broward County
- Uganda Joint Christian Council (Kampala, Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cuba's Union de Jovenes Comunistas (Union of Communist Youth, or UJC) has finally held its VIII Congress in Havana after nearly seven years.