Union Tank Car Company (UTLX) provides onsite car repair and inspections.
What does UTLX stand for?
UTLX stands for Union Tank Car Company (rail car manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universal Tufts Login Name
- University of Texas Library Online
- University Teaching and Learning Plan
- University of Toledo Law Review (Ohio)
- University of Texas Law School (Austin, Texas)
- Upper Troposphere/Lower Stratosphere
- Upper Tamar Lake Sailing Club (UK)
- Under the Lemon Tree
- Unmineralized Native Turkey Leg Tendon (biotechnology)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement
- Under the Microscope
- Unidad de Tecnología Marina (Marine Tecnology Unit)
- Unified Threat Management
- Union des Travailleurs de Mauritania (French: Mauritanian Workers Union)
- Union Technique de la Mutualité Malienne (Mali)
- Unit Training Management
- Unit Training Manager
- Universal Test Message
- Universal Testing Machine (materials stress testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
reporting marks were stenciled on almost every tank car in North America, Union Tank Car Company pioneered forge-welded steel tank cars.
CHICAGO -- Union Tank Car Company and Kelso Technologies Inc.
After a dogged pursuit by Louisiana Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco, Chicago-based Union Tank Car Company (UTLX) recently announced the location of a $100 million railcar manufacturing plant outside of Alexandria, La.
In 1959, the Lindsay Company was purchased by the Union Tank Car Company.
Union Tank Car Company (Chicago, Illinois) has chosen to construct a new tank car manufacturing plant in Louisiana.
Named as defendants are railroad Norfolk Southern, the Union Tank Car Company which manufactured the tank cars carrying the chlorine in the deadly Graniteville train crash; the Olin Corporation which manufactured and shipped the deadly chlorine; and the Norfolk Southern employees, who allegedly failed to set the switch after they left their train on an active track.
for allowing us to use their leased tank cars; to Union Tank Car Company, owners of the leased cars; and to the many men and women who have been involved over the years in developing the Kelso JS75 SRV and providing assistance during the two year Service Trial.