2 billion Union Safe Deposit Bank until it was acquired by Bank of the West.
What does USDB stand for?
USDB stands for Union Safe Deposit Bank (Stockton, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USDB
We have 1 other meaning of USDB in our Acronym Attic
- United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service
- United States Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service
- University of South Dakota
- Union Suisse Des Artistes Musiciens (French: Swiss Union of Musical Artists; Switzerland)
- United States Defense Attaché Office
- United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- United States Defense Attaché System
- United States Department of Art Technology
- United States Defense American Victory
- Union of Shop, Distribution and Allied Workers
- United States Disciplinary Barracks
- US Discount Brokerage, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- United States Dry Bean Council (Pierre, SD)
- United States Deaf Bowling Federation
- United States Dragon Boat Federation (racing sport)
- Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller
- United States Department of Commerce
- United States Digital Cellular
- United States Display Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
BNP Paribas Paris, France BancWest Corporation Honolulu, Hawaii Order Approving the Acquisition of a Bank Holding Company BNP Paribas ("BNP") and its subsidiary, BancWest Corporation ("BancWest") (collectively "Applicants"), financial holding companies within the meaning of the Bank Holding Company Act ("BHC Act"), have requested the Board's approval under section 3 of the BHC Act to acquire USDB Bancorp ("USDB") and its subsidiary bank, Union Safe Deposit Bank ("USDB Bank"), both in Stockton, California.
Entitled "There's Nothing Small About Small Business: Acquiring and Retaining Profitable Small-Business Customers," the session will feature marketers from three institutions of different asset size: Madeline Belfoure, from CornerstoneBank ($100 million), Atlanta; Steve Stevenson, Union Safe Deposit Bank ($1.
2 billion Union Safe Deposit Bank, until it was acquired by Bank of the West.
In January, Bank of the West will further increase its presence in California's Central Valley with its integration of Stockton, California-based Union Safe Deposit Bank.
Managing the staff at the branch is Ripon resident, Kristine Griesheimer, formerly with Union Safe Deposit Bank.
the leading provider of automated credit risk management and financial technologies for the lending industry, announced today that Union Safe Deposit Bank (USDB), one of the oldest and largest independent community banks in California's Central Valley, has selected APPRO's LoanCenter Consumer(TM) loan automation system to process its direct loans -- including home equity and lines of credit -- for its customers.
Burth was formerly the Ripon Branch Manager and Central Valley Area Manager for Union Safe Deposit Bank.