March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Union Pacific Railroad Company announced today that it has determined the contingent interest and sinking fund payments due in respect of Available Net Income for 2012 under the terms of certain bonds and debentures originally issued by the Missouri Pacific Railroad Company (MPRR).
What does UPRC stand for?
UPRC stands for Union Pacific Railroad Company (Omaha, NE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPRC
We have 6 other meanings of UPRC in our Acronym Attic
- User Preferred Routing
- Users' Performance Requirement
- Usual Place of Residence
- United Professional Rodeo Association (Wills Point, TX)
- University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo (Arecibo, Puerto Rico)
- University Postgraduate Research Award (Australia)
- Undergraduate Program Review Audit Committee (Council of Ontario Universities)
- University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla
- Universidad de Puerto Rico en Bayamón
- Upper Paraguay River Basin
- Union Pacific Resources Company (Texas and Utah)
- University of Piraeus Research Center (est. 1989; Piraeus, Greece)
- University of Puerto Rico-Cayey
- Upper Potomac River Commission (est. 1935; Maryland)
- Urban Pollution Research Centre (Middlesex University; UK)
- Upper Parramatta River Catchment Trust
- Unfolded Protein Response Element
- Upon Receipt
- United Professional Real Estate Inspectors (Roseville, CA)
- Umbrella Partnership Real Estate Investment Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Makarem and Associates sues Union Pacific Railroad Company for wrongful death stemming from the fatality of two young women who died in a train collision.
Koraleski serves as president and chief executive officer of Union Pacific Corporation, as well as president and CEO of Union Pacific Railroad Company, Union Pacific Corporation's principle operating subsidiary.
Union Pacific said: 'We feel that whatever might have happened 150 years ago doesn't have any moral or legal connection to today's Union Pacific railroad company.
The city is spending $205,000 to acquire the land from the Union Pacific Railroad company.
March 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Union Pacific Railroad Company announced today that it has determined the contingent interest and sinking fund payments due in respect of Available Net Income for 2010 under the terms of certain bonds and debentures originally issued by the Missouri Pacific Railroad Company (MPRR).
Lawsuit Seeks To Stop Railroads' Abusive Practices And Save Customers Billions of Dollars WASHINGTON -- Oxbow Carbon & Minerals LLC, Oxbow Mining, LLC, Oxbow Calcining International LLC, Oxbow Midwest Calcining LLC, Oxbow Calcining LLC and Terror Creek LLC (collectively "Oxbow") today sued Union Pacific Railroad Company (Union Pacific) and Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF), accusing the railroads of monopolizing and price-fixing illegally to gouge customers with high rates.
based Union Pacific Railroad Company over a 2002 tractor trailer accident that left a Waco man permanently paralyzed.