The Union Labor Life Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ullico Inc.
What does ULLICO stand for?
ULLICO stands for Union Labor Life Insurance Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Upper-Level Low (meteorology)
- You Will
- Unified Link Layer API
- Unit Level Learning Center
- Unit Level Logistics Computer
- Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
- United Losers Liberation Front
- United Lost Lovers Forum (TV show fan club)
- Unit Length Labeling Index
- University of Lifelong Learning
- Upper Loudoun Little League (Purcellville, VA)
- Uniform Law of Large Numbers
- USAREUR Lessons Learned Operating System (US Army)
- Urdu Linux Localization Project (Pakistan)
- Unconditioned Local Loop Service (copper wire telephony)
- Unilateral Lower Limb Suspension
- Unit Level Logistics System
- University of London Legal Series
- Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Union Labor Life Insurance Company provided the senior construction loan for 510 Madison Avenue, which was delayed by a fire earlier this year, but is now nearly complete.
Best has affirmed the FSR of B++ (Good) and the ICR of "bbb" of The Union Labor Life Insurance Company (Union Labor Life).
SBO arranged the construction and mezzanine financing with Credit Suisse, PB Capital Corporation and the Union Labor Life Insurance Company (ULLICO) for an affiliate of The Moinian Group.
Prior to IncentOne, she also held senior level operational roles at Coventry Health Care, Union Labor Life Insurance Company and University of Maryland Medicine, and has had a variety of responsibilities, such as client services, provider network development and management, care management, call center operations and others.
and The Union Labor Life Insurance Company, (ULLICO), today announced a change in the ownership structure of the Block E project in downtown Minneapolis.
HSBC Securities (USA) was the lead lender in providing construction financing in the amount of $159,435,000,000, with the Union Labor Life Insurance Company (ULLICO) as co-lead lender.
Union Labor Life Insurance Company Commits $250 Million Toward $1 Billion Construction Financing