At invitation from the Tunis Bar Association, Ahlund accompanied by President of Union Internationale des Avocats Pascale Maurer and the Middle East and North Africa Representative of the American Bar Association Paul Simonett are on a visit to the North African country.
What does UIA stand for?
UIA stands for Union Internationale des Avocats (French: International Association of Lawyers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UIA
We have 68 other meanings of UIA in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Interface/Structural Firefighting Apparatus
- Unmanned Aircraft System
- Uganda Investment Authority
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Ukrainian Insurgent Army
- Ultrasonic Industry Association
- Unassigned Integer Arithmetic
- Unemployment Insurance Agency (Michigan)
- Unión Industrial Argentina
- Union Internationale des Architectes (French: International Union of Architects)
- Union of International Associations
- Unit Identification Application
- Unit-Invariant Abelian (code)
- United Interfaith Action (Massachusets)
- United Inventors Association
- United Iraqi Alliance
- United Israel Appeal
- Universidad Iberoamericana (México)
- Universidad Internacional de las Americas
- University of Antwerp
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Berlin she will discuss due diligence in property investment at a conference organised by the Union Internationale des Avocats, aglobal network of associations and several thousand individual lawyers from more than 110 countries.
State Department's Bureau of Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs, will be the keynote speaker at the opening ceremony of the 27th Congress of the Union Internationale des Avocats on Sunday, Aug.