Thomas Health Services of Nashville, Tennessee, Union Hospital Health Group of Terra Haute, Indiana, University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics of Salt Lake City, Utah, and Catholic Health Initiative, Western Region.
What does UHHG stand for?
UHHG stands for Union Hospital Health Group (Terre Haute, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Hebrew Geriatric Center (New Rochelle, NY)
- University Hill General Improvement District (Boulder, CO)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Golfskih Sudaca (Croatian: Association of Coatian Golf Judges)
- Universal Helmet Hanger
- University Hospital of Hartlepool (Hartlepool, Durham, England, UK)
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- University of Hip Hop (est. 1997; Chicago, IL)
- Underground Hip Hop Association
- Upper Hunter Heritage Consultants
- University Hospitals Home Care Services (Warrensville Heights, OH)
- United Haitian Home Page (website)
- Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- United Health and Hospital Services (Kingston, PA)
- United Home Health Services (Canton, MI)
- University Heights Historical Society (San Diego, CA; est. 1997)
- University Hospitals Health Systems
- Upper Heyford High School
- U-Haul International (various locations)
- Unilever Health Institute
- United Hmong International, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Union Hospital, a member of the Union Hospital Health Group, is the largest not-for-profit provider of health services between West Central Indiana and East Central Illinois.