Sayre - $6,000 * Union City Public Library, Union City - $7,556 * Wayne County Public Library, Honesdale - $9,375 * Westmoreland County Federated Library System, Monessen - $8,000 In 2004, the Verizon Foundation awarded more than 26,000 grants totaling over $70 million to charitable and nonprofit agencies that focus on improving literacy, computer and technology skills, and identifying domestic violence solutions.
What does UCPL stand for?
UCPL stands for Union City Public Library (New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCPL
We have 10 other meanings of UCPL in our Acronym Attic
- University of Chicago Physicians Group (Chicago, IL)
- United Cerebral Palsy of the Golden Gate (Oakland, CA)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Greater New Orleans (Kenner, LA)
- Uinta County Public Health (Evanston, WY)
- United Church Publishing House (Canada)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Idaho, Inc.
- United Communist Party of India
- Urban Community Partnership Initiative (Pennsylvania State University)
- Urinary Cysteine Peptidase Inhibitors (gynecology)
- User Carer and Public Involvement Team (UK)
- University City Public Library (University City, Missouri)
- University Computer Policy and Law (Cornell University)
- University of California Publications in Linguistics
- Upshur County Public Library (West Virginia)
- Union County Public Library District (Morganfield, KY)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Minnesota (est. 1953)
- United Commercial Program Managers (Mesa, AZ)
- Liberation Army of Presevo, Medcedja, and Bujanovac
- United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County (Roosevelt, NY)
- University City Professional Network (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)