Autocar is a subsidiary of Highland Park, Illinois-based Grand Vehicle Works Holdings LLC (GVW), which also owns and operates Union City Body Company.
What does UCBC stand for?
UCBC stands for Union City Body Company (Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCBC
We have 11 other meanings of UCBC in our Acronym Attic
- University of California - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Union County Bar Association (est.1902; Elizabeth, NJ)
- Unique Customer Buying Advantage
- University Community Business Association (Ohio State University; est. 1984)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Bank
- University of Cincinnati Bearcat Bands
- Ukiah Cannabis Buyers Club (Ukiah, CA)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Cell
- Underwater Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- Uniform Code for Building Conservation
- University College Boat Club (University of Durham)
- Urban Community Baptist Church (Vancouver, Canada)
- Unrestricted Center-Biased Diamond Search (algorithm; electrical engineering)
- Unilateral Carotid Body Excision
- University of California, Berkeley Extension (also seen as UCBX)
- Unsolicited Commercial Bulk Email (spam)
- Unilateral Congenital Below-Elbow Deficiency (prosthesis)
- University of California, Berkeley Foundation (encouraging private philanthropy)
- United Credit Belani Group (Kolkata, India)
- University of California Botanical Garden (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GVW will retain its remaining portfolio of companies, which includes Autocar and Union City Body Company (UCBC).
By working with our sister company, Union City Body Company, Workhorse can make complete, integrated vehicles and market them under our own badge.