The Federal Reserve Board on October 19, 2004, announced the execution of a written agreement by and between the Union Bank of California International, New York, New York, and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
What does UBOCI stand for?
UBOCI stands for Union Bank of California International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- United Bank Officers Association (bank employees union; various locations)
- United Bus Owners of America (formerly National Association of Motor Bus Operators)
- Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Association (Sellersville, PA)
- Uterine Branch of the Ovarian Artery (reproduction)
- Utility Board of Adjustment (North Carolina)
- Union Bank of California
- Universal Battery Only Charger
- University Business Officers Council (Texas)
- University of Bristol Orienteering Club (UK)
- Urban Business Opportunity Center (Syracuse Economic Development Corporation; Syracuse, NY)
- Urinary Biomarkers of Oxidative DNA Base Damage
- United Bank of Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
- UPA (Usability Professionals’ Association) Body of Knowledge (Bloomingdale, IL)
- United Beats of Peace
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (Kampala)
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Union Bank of California International, which performs international correspondent banking from its New York City location, has sought to streamline compliance by automating the process with software.