Union Bank of California (formed when The Bank of California and Union Bank combined in 1996) has deep roots in the development of San Francisco and the West and a history tied to the 1906 earthquake.
What does UBOC stand for?
UBOC stands for Union Bank of California
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBOC
We have 1 other meaning of UBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Unique Business Offering
- United Booking Office (1920's Vaudeville Syndicate)
- Universal Boxing Organization
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale (French University Britanny)
- Urban Box Office
- United Bank Officers Association (bank employees union; various locations)
- United Bus Owners of America (formerly National Association of Motor Bus Operators)
- Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Association (Sellersville, PA)
- Uterine Branch of the Ovarian Artery (reproduction)
- Utility Board of Adjustment (North Carolina)
- Universal Battery Only Charger
- University Business Officers Council (Texas)
- University of Bristol Orienteering Club (UK)
- Urban Business Opportunity Center (Syracuse Economic Development Corporation; Syracuse, NY)
- Union Bank of California International
- Urinary Biomarkers of Oxidative DNA Base Damage
- United Bank of Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allen Interactions and Union Bank of California were recognized during an awards ceremony and dinner held in Long Beach, Calif.
Dorado Corporation, providing the on-demand network at the lender point of sale, today announced Union Bank of California (Union Bank) has rolled out the Dorado Unified Point-of-Sale (POS) platform to its exclusive broker network.
Another Union Bank of California predecessor company, The Bank of Tokyo California, was formed to provide banking services to Japanese Americans, who were routinely denied banking services, shortly after World War II.
Union Bank of California Signs on as the First "Design Partner" Bank, Will Work Closely with Providus on New Loss Data Analytics Module Providus Software Solutions, Inc.
We are excited to be able to deliver an enterprise learning solution that enables Union Bank of California to increase the skills of its employees as well as improve its overall corporate performance.
The combined operations now form a new Union Bank of California division named TruSource, Trust Outsourcing Partners.
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) which, in its role as the Bay Area Toll Authority (BATA), administers and allocates revenues from seven state-owned bridges in the Bay Area, has awarded a two-year contract to Union Bank of California to manage the collection and processing of bridge tolls, serve as BATA's bank of deposit, and provide currency and coin to each bridge.