Specializing in aviation services training, FlightSafety uses Power Innovations' Uninterruptible Power Quality (UPQ) solutions to power its Boeing C-17 aircraft simulators.
What does UPQ stand for?
UPQ stands for Uninterruptible Power Quality (Power Innovations International)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UPQ
- Unidad Policlínicos Propios Rosario Integrados
- Udruženje za Promociju i Produkciju Stripa (comic)
- Unidirectional Path Protection Switching (Alcatel)
- Universal Portable Protocol Stack (computing)
- University Policy and Procedure Statement (Texas)
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Uniform Peanut Performance Test (US Department of Agriculture)
- Uttar Pradesh Petroleum Traders Association (trade union; India)
- Uplink Pilot Time Slot
- Unindexed Powder Pattern of the Week (diffraction)
- Unrestricted Polar Quantization
- Unified Power Quality Conditioner
- Upper Peninsula Quarter Horse Association
- United Professionals for Quality Health Care (Wisconsin)
- Unified Power Quality Index (electricity)
- Unconditional Positive Regard
- Unearned Premium Reserve (insurance)
- unfolded protein response
- Unia Polityki Realnej (Polish political party)
- Uniform Progress Report (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tuesday announced the formation of a sales representation channel for its Uninterruptible Power Quality (UPQ(TM)) products.
Through its uninterruptible power quality (UPQ) technologies, Power Innovations takes inadequate and unstable power and supplies perfect quality power to connected equipment while still providing backup protection in the event of power failure.