Tenders are invited for annual maintenance contract for uninterrupted power supply systems.
What does UPSS stand for?
UPSS stands for Uninterrupted Power Supply System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPSS
We have 8 other meanings of UPSS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- University Placement Services of Turkey
- Union Pacific-Southern Pacific (railroads)
- Universidad Privada San Pedro (Chimbote, Peru)
- Universidad Politecnica Salesiana Quito (Ecuadorian university)
- Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (Primary School Assessment Test)
- Ukrainian Party of Socialist Revolutionaries
- Unidirectional Path Switched Ring (SONET)
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
- Underground Petroleum Storage System
- Unisys Payment Services and Solutions (Netherlands)
- United Postal Stationery Society (est. 1945)
- Universal Parcel Shipping Software
- Usual Principal and Subsidiary Status (Ministry of Labour; India)
- University of Puget Sound Security Services
- University of the Philippines Soil Science Society
- Uniting Parents, Students, and Teachers to Accomplish Great Endeavors
- University of Plymouth Student's Union
- University of Portsmouth Students' Union (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Products on the sale include solar-powered fans (at an approximate cost of Rs8,000), mobile charger (Rs1,000), geysers (between Rs20,000 and Rs75,000), laptop charger (between Rs6,000 and Rs16,000), uninterrupted power supply system (minimum price Rs95,000), generator running on both diesel and solar energy (minimum price Rs350,000 per KV with battery), different types of lights (Rs600 to Rs10,000) and solar systems for residential use (cost depends upon the capacity for electricity generation and requirement).
The new highly efficient data center is designed to international green building standards and engineered with power, chillers, cooling, rack layout and uninterrupted power supply systems.
PPE's expertise in the installation, maintenance and testing of uninterrupted power supply systems (UPS), vital for many industries and services, has attracted customers from around the UK.
Energy Systems specializes in the engineering, supply, installation and preventive maintenance of standby power systems, uninterrupted power supply systems, DC power systems and switchgear/control systems for the telecommunications, utilities, technology, petrochemical, financial and information services industries.
Tenders are invited for Annual Comprehensive Maintenance Of Uninterrupted Power Supply System In Eye OT.
a leading North American producer and marketer of electrical power storage and conversion systems used in telecommunications, uninterrupted power supply systems, utility and other high reliability applications, today announced the appointment of David S.
Professional Power Electronics Services, based in Stokesley, installs and maintains uninterrupted power supply systems for firms across the UK.