METHODS AND RESULTS: Four groups of pigs were studied after 12 weeks of a normal diet (n = 9), a 2% HC diet (n = 9), HT (achieved by unilateral renal artery stenosis, n = 8), or HC+HT (n = 6).
What does URAS stand for?
URAS stands for Unilateral Renal Artery Stenosis (medical disorder)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of URAS in our Acronym Attic
- Union Régionale des Associations de Parents et Amis de Personnes Handicapées Mentales
- You Are A Private Investigator (website)
- You Are A Cutie
- You Are A Cutie Too
- You Are A Cutie, I Envy You
- Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (FMNA 1004)
- University Student Academic Research Award
- Utah Rock Art Research Association
- Uniform Relocation Assistance Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970
- Unified Rice Applied Research, Training, and Information Program
- unruptured aneurysm of the sinus Valsalva
- You Are Authorized
- Unmanned Reconnaissance Aerial Vehicle
- Unfair Random Brutality (gaming)
- Union of Russia and Belarus
- Unités de Renseignement de Brigade (French: Units Intelligence Brigade)
- Universal Request Broker
- University Radio Bath (UK)
- Unreconciled Balance
- Upper Reliability Bound
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson WP, Ramsey DE, Takata M: Development of hypertension from unilateral renal artery stenosis in conscious dogs.
Stealth's Phase II AKI clinical study is intended to assess Bendavia's improvement of renal function in patients with hypertension and severe unilateral renal artery stenosis, after treatment with angioplasty.