CLP annotation The CLP types were recorded as unilateral cleft lip only (UCL), bilateral cleft lip only (BCL); unilateral cleft lip and palate (UCLP), bilateral cleft lip and palate (BCLP), and isolated cleft palate (CP).
What does UCLP stand for?
UCLP stands for Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCLP
We have 9 other meanings of UCLP in our Acronym Attic
- University College London Hospitals (UK)
- Uniform Command Line Interface (toolkit)
- Unione Cittadini Lavoratori Italiani (Italian: Citizens Union of Italian Workers)
- University of California Leadership Institute (Irvine, CA)
- University College London Interaction Centre (England, UK)
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spanish: University of Castilla-La Mancha; Spain)
- University College London Medical School
- Used Car Loan Network
- Uncommented Lines of Code
- Unesterified Cholesterol-Rich Lipid Particles (biochemistry)
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- Universal Customer Loyalty Program (Identlogic Systems Private Limited)
- User Controlled Lightpath Provisioning (software)
- User Controlled LightPaths
- United Citizens for Legal Reform
- University of California Lawrence Radiation
- University of Chicago Law Review (quarterly journal)
- Utah Coalition of La Raza (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of California Lawrence Radiation Laboratory
- Undifferentiated Carcinoma with Lymphoid Stroma (medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treatment variables affecting facial growth in complete unilateral cleft lip and palate.
Effect of alveolar bone grafting on maxillary growth in unilateral cleft lip and palate patients.