WASHINGTON, July 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (US Family Health Plan) today announces the availability of new member service tools online at http://www.
What does USFHP stand for?
USFHP stands for Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- United States Flag Football of the Deaf
- United States Flag Football League (est. 1986)
- Unequally--spaced Fast Fourier Transform
- United States Faceter's Guild
- United States Federal Government
- United States Fidelity & Guarantee Company
- United States Financial Group, Inc
- United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company
- US Feed Grains Council
- United States Field Hockey Association
- Unione Stampa Filatelica Italiana (Italian: Italian Philatelic Press Union)
- United Secretariat of the Fourth International
- United States Financial Institution
- United States Forces-Iraq (US DoD)
- Unmarried and Separated Fathers of Ireland (support group)
- United States Foreign Intelligence Board
- United States Future Inflation Gauge
- United States Forces in the Philippines (US Army unit; est. 1942)
- United States for Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- United States Fund for International Scouting
Samples in periodicals archive:
DefenseWeb will develop, deploy and host an online system to support TRICARE's six Designated Providers (DPs) that comprise the TRICARE Uniformed Services Family Health Plan.
MAXIMUS, in partnership with its subcontractor, the Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), will review care provided by certain Designated Providers under the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan, the seven current TMA managed care support contractors, and the next generation of managed care support contractors.