The fuel efficiency grade of the tires would be added to the traction and treadwear grades of the Uniform Tire Quality Grading System (UTQGS), replacing the current temperature grade which Michelin believes is of limited use to most consumers.
What does UTQGS stand for?
UTQGS stands for Uniform Tire Quality Grading System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Toronto Peer Tutoring (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Unreal Tournament Package Tool (gaming software)
- Unshielded Twisted-Pair Transceiver
- Urea Test Paper Test
- Unable to Quote (purchasing)
- Unión de Trabajadores de Quetzaltenango (Union of Workers of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala)
- Unité Territoriale de Quartier (French: Unit Territorial Headquarters)
- University of Toronto Quarterly
- Ultra-Thin Quad Flat Pack
- Uniform Tire Quality Grading