VBMM uses standardized product identification and numbering codes outlined in the NCBA's Uniform Retail Meat Identity Standards (URMIS)/Universal Product Code (UPC) program.
What does URMIS stand for?
URMIS stands for Uniform Retail Meat Identity Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- United Reservation Movement Council of Assam
- Utah Reclamation, Mitigation, and Conservation Commission
- Urban Road Maintenance District (Oregon)
- Undergraduate Range Management Exam (range science student competition)
- Urban Remembrance and Memory of Europe
- Ubiquitous Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule for Mobile E-Learning (Aachen, Germany)
- Underrepresented Minority and Female Program
- US (United States)-Russia Marketing Group (est. 1982)
- Your Mailgram (US Navy)
- University Risk Management and Insurance Association
- Union Régionale des Médecins Libéraux de Midi-Pyrénées
- Union Régionale des Médecins Libéraux de Bretagne
- Utah Risk Management Mutual Association (Orem, UT)
- Uni-Recruiting Messe Oldenburg (German: University-Recruiting Fair Oldenburg)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program (Office of Health and Human Services; Massachusetts)
- Urban Runoff Management Plan
- Union of Risk Management for Preventive Medicine
- Root Mean Square Velocity (chemistry)
- United Raw Material Solutions (est. 2000; Taiwan)
- United Resources Marketing Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCBA also heads the Uniform Retail Meat Identity Standards (URMIS} system initiative for standardizing meat coding.