A uniform rate of tax for a product or service at both the central and state levels would have created a seamless domestic market.
What does URT stand for?
URT stands for Uniform Rate of Tax
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of URT
We have 30 other meanings of URT in our Acronym Attic
- United Refugee Services of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Surat Thani, Thailand (Airport Code)
- Ultimate Racing Technology (gaming)
- Ultimate Road Trip
- Un-Equal Recovery Time (electrical engineering)
- Unarmed Response Team (various organizations)
- Uncertainty Reduction Theory (communicative behavior theory)
- Undergraduate Remote-Pilot Training (Air Force Unmanned Aerial Systems)
- Underwater Recovery Team
- Unified Rear Triangle (mountain bike suspension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their efforts last spring resulted in $15 million from the state's uniform rate of tax fund being directed to the state Employment Benefits Division for school employee insurance.
Act 105 of 2004 states that only those mills voted for maintenance and operation can be used in calculating compliance with the uniform rate of tax.