TIG inspects properties for compliance with Federal Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and the Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) protocols to qualify for HUD housing subsidies, USDA housing programs or IRS - Low Income Housing Tax Credit.
What does UPCS stand for?
UPCS stands for Uniform Physical Condition Standards (housing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPCS
We have 11 other meanings of UPCS in our Acronym Attic
- Union du Personnel du Corps de Police (French: Staff Union of the Police Corps; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Union Poitou-Charentes pour la Culture Populaire (French: Poitou-Charentes Union for Popular Culture; Poitou-Charentes, France)
- United Presbyterian Church of Pakistan
- University of the Philippines College of Public Health
- University of Pittsburgh Center for Public Health Preparedness (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (India)
- Uniform Procedures for Collision Repair (car industry standards)
- Union for the Protection of Consumers' Rights (Armenia)
- Urine Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio
- Universal Parallel Computing Research Centers (Microsoft and Intel)
- United Presbyterian Church of Scotland
- University Park Campus School (Clark University; Worcester, MA)
- University Program in Cultural Studies (University of North Carolina)
- Unlawful Possession of A Controlled Substance
- Unlicensed Personal Communication System (also abbreviated U-PCS)
- Uniting Presbyterian Church in Southern Africa
- Upper Peninsula Catholic Services Appeal (Marquette, MI)
- University of the Philippines College of Social Work and Community Development
- Ultra Precision Command Timer (software)
- Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena (Polytechnic University of Cartagena, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Understanding the ins and outs of the Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) and how apartment owners and managers can prepare best for physical inspections will help ensure their projects are in "shape" for their next "physicals.
HUD requires periodic physical property inspections conducted by HUD/REAC certified inspectors in conformance with HUD's Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS).