Lewatit MonoPlus S 150 CP is a strongly acidic, gel-type, cation exchange resin with a uniform particle size distribution (uniformity coefficient Syndigate.
What does UPS stand for?
UPS stands for Uniform Particle Size
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPS
We have 209 other meanings of UPS in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Protection Squad (FIRST Robotics Competition Team 1675)
- Ultraviolet Particle Sizer
- Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet Photoemisson Spectroscopy
- Unclaimed Property System (Wagers software used by many states to process unclaimed property)
- Under Provisions of Section
- Undergraduate Professional Study (program)
- Underground Press Syndicate
- Underwater Photographic Society
- Unfolded Protein Response
- Uniform Procurement System
- Uniform Publications System
- Uninterrupted Power Source
- Uninterrupted Power Subsystem
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Uninterruptible Power System
- Union des Professeurs de Speciales (French: Union of Special Teachers; France)
- Union pour Saint-Dié (French political association)
- Unique Points of Sale
- Unit Personnel Section
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exposing material to liquid nitrogen is said to help prevent melting or decomposition, or achieve embrittlement, resulting in a higher yield of particles in the desired target range, more uniform particle size distribution, higher production rates, improved product quality and enhanced process safety due to the nitrogen inertness.
The microsite also contains some short videos that explain how exposing material to liquid nitrogen can help prevent melting or decomposition, or achieve embrittlement, resulting in a higher yield of particles in the desired target range, more uniform particle size distribution, higher production rates, improved product quality, and enhanced process safety due to the nitrogen inertness.
The fact that we can create a uniform particle size distribution is as important as the ability to provide nanometer-sized particles," notes Steve Mesite, director of Microfluidics' Technology Center.
She pointed out that Evoglass has a uniform particle size, 0.
This continuous single pass operation achieves consistent, uniform particle size reduction at high capacities, without risk of degrading finished product quality.
However, the more grinding that takes place, the more fine particles are produced and, depending on the requirements of the process, it is usually necessary to separate these out to ensure a uniform particle size.
The Division's goal has been to put the yard waste and food scraps through a composting process that starts with achieving a uniform particle size thanks to the Vecoplan Hurricane 250 and VNZ 210 shredders.