A member of the Illinois Franchise Advisory Board and the Industry Advisory Committee to the Franchising Regulation Committee of the North American Securities Administrators Association, he was a principal author of the original Uniform Franchise Offering Circular Rules and Guidelines.
What does UFOC stand for?
UFOC stands for Uniform Franchise Offering Circular
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UFOC
We have 1 other meaning of UFOC in our Acronym Attic
- Unleaded Fuel Only
- Unobtrusive Flash Objects
- Until Further Order(s)
- Upgrade from Offline
- USB FireWire Organizer
- User Files On-Line
- Utah Festival Opera
- Utregse Frisbee Organisation
- UHF Follow-On/Enhanced (type of antenna)
- Uniformed Fire Officers Association
- Utah Festival Opera Company (Logan, UT)
- Unidentified Flying Object Experience
- Upgraded Fiber Optic Echelle (spectrograph)
- Uniocular Fields of Fixation
- University Friends Outing Group (Seattle, WA)
- Ultimate Fighting on Ice
- Unidentified Flying Object Information Retrieval Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- United Fellowship of Local Kodály Specialists
- Utah Friends of Midwives (consumer group)
- Unitarian Fellowship of Nanaimo (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State law, he says, forbids companies from making such earnings claims unless they're contained in a specific document, called a uniform franchise offering circular.
Develop a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC), and file with the appropriate state and national authorities.
The best source of information is the company's disclosure document, often referred to as the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular or UFOC.
Before you get started, make sure that you go through the franchisor's Uniform Franchise Offering Circular, a legal document that provides the information needed to evaluate the franchisor.
Full details of the plans can be found in the Company's Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars filed March 31, 2004 for both the Checkers(R) and Rally's Hamburgers(R) brands.
The Golf USA (FDD) / Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC) contains 23 items of information published following the completion of the franchisor's fiscal year.
today announced that it has filed its Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC) in the states requiring registration and that it is now authorized to sell affiliate memberships in 47 states.