The tool was developed by the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation (UDSMR), a not-for-profit organisation affiliated with the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York.
What does UDS stand for?
UDS stands for Uniform Data System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UDS
We have 126 other meanings of UDS in our Acronym Attic
- Ugly Domestic Scene
- Ugly Drum Smoker (cooking)
- Ugly Duck Syndrome
- Uhler Dental Supply (Chicago, IL)
- Ultra Drywall Stud
- Ultra-Deep Survey (astronomy)
- Under Death Sentence
- Unified Diagnostic Services (on-board vehicle diagnostics)
- Unified Digital Switch
- Uniform Data Standard
- Uniform Drawing System (Construction Specifications Institute)
- Union Démocratique Sénégalaise (French: Senegalese Democratic Union; Senegal)
- Unión Deportiva Salamanca (Spanish Football Club)
- Unione Degli Studenti (Italian: Student Union)
- Unique Development Studios (game developer; Sweden)
- Unit Data Sheet (Alcatel)
- Unit Diary System (USMC)
- Unitized Distribution Substation (Val-Tech Inc.)
- Universal Data Server
- Universal Data Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Health and Resources Services Administration (HRSA) describes the Uniform Data System (UDS) as a core set of information appropriate for reviewing the operation and performance of health centers.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requires that by 2011 manufacturers use uniform data systems in recorder technologies, allowing the recorders to become a new cornerstone in accident investigations and claims handling.
com REIMBURSEMENT CONSULTING Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation Amherst, NY Contact: Jan Bailey (716) 817-7800 Fax (716) 568-0037 E-mail: info@udsmr.
ARSI), the for-profit subsidiary of the American Rehabilitation Association (formally NARF), entered into an exclusive agreement with the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation (UDSmr(SM)) to provide educational training in the use and applications of the Functional Independence Measure (FIM(SM)).
FIM[R] is a trademark of Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc.
Importance and Implications of UDS As previously mentioned, Public Health Services (PHS) Section 330 grantees are required to submit a yearly Uniform Data System Report (UDS).
com Year Established: 1963 Number of Employees: 400 Contact: Hy Braunstein, VP Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation Division of VB Foundations Activities Inc.