Byline: Manama A United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) has endorsed the uniform customs and practice for documentary credits (UCP 600), it has been announced.
What does UCPDC stand for?
UCPDC stands for Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of UCPDC in our Acronym Attic
- United California Practitioners of Chinese Medicine (Sacramento, California; est. 1995)
- Upper Coastal Plain Council of Governments (planning and development region; NC)
- Upstate Carolina PC User's Group
- Ulster County Planning Department (New York)
- Unfair Commercial Practices Directive (EU)
- Union City Police Department (California)
- University Certificate in Professional Development (UK)
- University Circle Police Department (Cleveland, OH)
- University of California Police Department
- University of Colorado Police Department
- Union County Performance Ensemble (North Carolina)
- Unit of Comparative Plant Ecology
- Universal Compulsory Primary Education (North Korea)
- Use Case Point Estimate (computing)
- Used Ceral Processing Equipment (UK)
- University of Connecticut Professional Employees Association
- Ukrainian Center for Political and Economic Research (Ukraine; analytical center)
- Universal Chiral Partition Function
- Union Campesina Popular Francisco Villa (Spanish: Francisco Villa Popular Peasant Union)
- Georgian United Communist Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dan serves as a member of the Steering Committee for the ICC's Electronic Commerce Project, and is co-Chairman of the ICC Working Group, which is creating a supplement to the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits for e-commerce.
Key Topics Covered: Rules of Practice - UCP600 - Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits - eUCP v 1.